- Wildlife safaris - in Scotland's wild places
- Highland Cruises - Unique guided cruises on the stunning, sheltered waters of Loch Shiel.
- Highland Glens - Glen Spean and the Great Glen (which is the immediate area Spean Bridge lies in ) information and activities website
- Nevis Cycles- cycle retailers and hire centre situated in the village of Inverlochy and at Nevis Range where there are numerous bike trails. Nevis Cycles specialise in general and cross-country cycles
- Outdoor Capital of the UK - Lochaber (the district containing Spean Bridge, Fort William, Glencoe ) activities and much more website
- Clan Cameron Museum - the local museum
- Ride Fort William - your one stop information website for all you'll need to enjoy the cycling & riding in the Outdoor Capital of the UK
- Local walks - have a look here for walking ideas and routes in the West Highlands
- Great Glen Way - The Great Glen Way is on our doorstep. Its easy walking and you can take the car to a different start sections each day for whole or half day walks.
- Ben Nevis Guiding Service - come with us and experience and summit the mountain by either the Mountain Track or CMD Arete.
- Russells Restaurant - five minute walk to this excellent two AA rosette restaurant
- The Old Station Restaurant - Situated in the old station booking office and waiting room at Spean Bridge Station, serving home cooked meals in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Lochaber Farm Shop and Café – great café selling home-made cakes just 5 minutes drive from Spean Bridge
- Distant Hills Blog – Ideas of what to do when you are in Spean Bridge, Roy Bridge, Fort William and further afield in the Scottish Highlands
- Distant Hills You Tube Channel – behind the scenes informal videos in our Spean Bridge accommodation and around the beautiful Fort William countryside.
- Local Weather Forecast - Latest info from the Met. Office
- Robridge.net - very interesting locally run website providing information on the history, places to visit, events and the people of Roybridge
Travel / Tours:
- One Day Tours Scotland - Personalised Guided Day Tours of the Highlands and Islands.
- Jamie's Taxi Service - Door to door taxi rides and Highland tours